|+41 43 508 31 65|
ACBs – General Conditions of Business
- 1. Guarantee
- 2. Revocation instructions
- 3. Validity
- 4. Conclusion of contract
- 5. Price
- 6. Delivery charges
- 7. Form of payment
- 8. Reminder and money collection charges
- 9. Delivery time period
- 10. Place of fulfilment
- 11. Product liability
- 12. Reservation of ownership rights and their assertion
- 13. Cession of accounts receivable
- 14. Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
- 15. Generalities
Should you be dissatisfied with Black Bear any reason, you can return the goods to get your money back (please include a copy of the invoice and details of your bank account), but dispatch charges will not be refunded. Please send to:
Black Bear Schweiz GmbH
manager: Christian Lugar
After receipt of the goods, the invoice price will be transferred to the credit of your bank account.
- PayPal / credit cardQuick and secure payment with PayPal.
Credit card payments are also possible without a Paypal account.
The charge to your PayPal or credit card account will take place when your order is completed.
- Advance paymentWhen you select this form of payment, we shall send the goods to you after receipt of payment. You should transfer the total amount due to our bank account:
Account Holder: Black Bear Schweiz GmbH
Bank: Zuercher Kantonalbank
Account Number: 110003780769
IBAN: CH07 0070 0110 0037 8076 9
Your order legally represents an offer to us on your part for the conclusion of a contract of purchase and sale, on the basis of these General Conditions of Business, and you are bound by such offer for 14 calendar days thereafter. Our Company is under no legal obligation whatsoever to accept your offer to enter into a contract with us, or to accept an order from you.